web analytics

Oxfordshire Museums Council

Bringing History to the Public

Champs Chapel Museum

Champs Chapel, built in 1453 for Carthusian monks, and used till the Reformation contains a selection of village artefacts maintained by East Hendred Heritage Trust.
There is a collection of pictures, documents, books, maps and photographs most of which if not on display can be viewed as computer files.

Address Chapel Square, East Hendred OX12 8JT
Telephone 01235 833227, 01235 821796 or 01235 835092
E-mail here
Web www.hendredmuseum.org.uk
Opening Sundays Easter – October 2.30 – 4.30. Winter Opening First Sunday in the month 2.30 – 3.30. Or by appointment
Admission Donation to the Trust which can be Gift Aided
Visitor facilities: Services in the nearby The Wheatsheaf and The Plough public houses with disabled toilets at The Eyston Arms.
On street parking
Disabled access Ground floor only.
Public transport Available from Abingdon & Didcot on route 32
Links Museum Website

Comments are closed.